You need this lightweight, strong, and portable pole for your next adventure!
WHY YOU NEED THIS
- 3-way fold for easy packing in your bag.
- Trekking Poles can be used for both hiking and walking.
- Best used in pairs, one for each side.
- Clinically proven to improve your posture.
- Improve your gait and walking stride.
- Workout your arms, triceps, lats, and core while just doing a brisk walk or hike.
- Reduces stress on your knees, hips, and back.
- Adjustable to do both uphill and downhill climbs as well.
- Lightweight aluminum so it's not a burden while walking or hiking.
- Adjustable straps for your hands to relax and push the poles with ease.
- Test sketchy rocks before putting your weight on it.
- Scaring off wild animals.
- Extra point of contact when river crossing.
- Help with balance on slippery rocks and muddy terrains.
- Take the shock off your knees when going downhill.
Short - Adjustable Length: 95-110cm (3.1-3.7ft)
Best used for heights between 150-170cm (4'11" - 5'7")
Long - Adjustable Length: 110cm-130cm (3.7-4.3ft)
Best used for heights between 170cm-190cm (5'7"-6'3")
- 3 way fold
- Shaft Material: Aviation Aluminum Alloy
- Stick Tip: Carbon Tungsten Steel
- Nylon Wrist Wraps
- Steel wire connection inside shaft
- Weight: 10.05 oz/10.9 oz
- Collapsible to 30cm/36cm
- Standard Shipping
- Free shipping on orders over $50.
- Money back guarantee. Free 30 day return policy.