You are a hike beast so you don't need trekking poles right? Wrong. Trekking poles are not just for old people or people who are out of shape. They help you to keep your stride and pace. They really give you a boost on uphills. It's like that saying "gives you the upper leg". It really does feel like you have another leg to lean on and push on to keep going. You can also use it as a weapon if you encounter any wild animals on a hike. All you need is a lightweight, strong, and portable pole. And with this pole folding into four small pieces, you can tuck it into your backpack no problem.
WHY YOU NEED THIS
- 4-way fold
- Trekking Pole for hiking
- Test sketchy rocks before putting your weight on it.
- Scaring off wild animals.
- Extra point of contact when river crossing.
- Help with balance on slippery rocks and muddy terrains.
- Take the shock off your knees when going downhill.
- Give you extra help going uphill.
- 4 way fold
- Shaft Material: Aviation Aluminum Alloy
- Stick Tip: Carbon Tungsten Steel
- Nylon Wrist Wraps
- Steel wire connection inside shaft
- Weight: 10.05 oz/10.9 oz
- Collapsible to 30cm/36cm
- Standard Shipping
- Free shipping on orders over $50.
- Money back guarantee. Free 30 day return policy.